Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER SCOTT!!


     Just a quick birthday shout out to my awesome brother Elder Scott, aka Steve! I am a little late as his birthday was yesterday but I wanted to let everyone know how amazing he is and how much I love the kid! Steve is currently serving a mission in Toronto and is doing awesome! It's so fun to hear about his adventures every week and all the wonderful work he is doing. I miss him a ton! But I am very proud of him and appreciate the wonderful example he is to me and all of our family.


Here is a picture of Elder Scott with what I imagine we would have had to eat to celebrate his birthday, one of his favorites, SKOR CAKE!







I hope he had an awesome day and was able to celebrate. He is now over his halfway mark and as happy as I am that he is out serving the Lord, I am looking forward to the countdown to seeing him again. I Love you Elder Scott! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. You should have sent us the picture of Ruby to go in the birthday book. You'll have to send it to him. Mom

    ReplyDelete