Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

February 14 has always been one of my favourite days of the year. I love that it is a day to celebrate, well, LOVE! And let's be honest, I'll use any excuse to get flowers! And here are the bunch I got this year!...


This picture doesn't do the roses justice...they are probably some of the nicest roses I've gotten.

This year I sent Cody on a treasure hunt around the house and decorated the bedroom with sticky notes listing all the thing I love about him. What can I say, I'm a romantic!

Along with my flowers Cody was awesome and got me a move bundle for our playstation. I'm excited to give it a try. It looks like so much fun! 

Yesterday I decided to make a fun treat to take to work today to keep the spirit of the holiday. I decided to give those cake pops a try that can be found at bakerella.com! This is how they turned out!


They were fun to make and were a big hit at work. I was pretty impressed with how they turned out considering it was my first time, although I couldn't figure out how to make my edible pens work! But I think they are definately something I will make again! 

Now to finish off this romantic holiday I think I will order myself a heart shaped pizza from boston pizza! I hope everyone had a great day and spoiled each other!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


2 comments:

  1. Your cake pops look really cute. Your flowers are beautiful. I love lilies. Take the stamens out of your lilies, but be careful not to get it on your clothes or anything because they will stain & not wash out. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the heart shaped pizza is the reason Dan pretends Valentine's Day doesn't exist...kidding. He got enough of that when he worked there. It's fun to see how romantic and schmoopsie you two still are. You're definitely made for each other!

    ReplyDelete