Saturday, June 23, 2012

1 WEEK!



It's been one week since little Brady was born! I think we got pretty lucky with this one. He sleeps and eats like a charm and never cries unless he is hungry or has a dirty diaper. He's a sweetheart! Heads up- I am going to be one of those mother's who blogs mostly about her baby and probably all too often! 





It's been a good week! We've been adjusting well to our little boy and couldn't be happier! I have also found the silver lining in having extreme swelling during pregnancy. It makes you feel super awesome when you lose all that water weight and can say you have lost almost 30 pounds in one week. Only ten pounds to go til I reach pre-pregnancy weight! That makes me feel pretty good! 



2 comments:

  1. I don't know who he looks like. Maybe Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad said who cares who he looks like, he's darn cute!

    ReplyDelete