Sunday, July 6, 2014

35 Weeks



This is me at 35 weeks pregnant. I haven't taken a single "belly shot" this whole pregnancy so I thought I better get at least one. We only have a few weeks left and I can honestly say that I just can't wait and would love to have this baby tomorrow. I don't remember feeling this way with Brady, but this time around I am starting to become really uncomfortable and tired and sore.

This pregnancy has been a completely different experience than with Brady (maybe its a Girl??) I had a lot more nausea with this pregnancy in the beginning and have been carrying a lot lower this time as well I think. It has been a better experience overall. With Brady I had pre-e and became so swollen I don't know how I moved or did anything haha. I seriously looked like I was 450 lbs based on the size of my feet! This time I haven't had any swelling at all except a bit in my hands and feet when it gets really hot, and my blood pressure has been amazing the whole time. I have had a lot of heartburn and have learned to love Zantac.

The difference in swelling from Brady's pregnancy to this one

About 2 weeks ago I started having contractions every 5-10 minutes and that lasted for over 12 hours so I decided I better go get checked out and make sure baby wasn't deciding to come early. It turned out to be an infection but I still had to have steroid shots for the baby's lungs just in case the antibiotics they put me on weren't effective and these contractions turned into pre-term labour. And those steroid shots are super painful! Thankfully after a day or two the contractions slowed right down. I still get them when I start doing too much or don't drink enough water, but I don't think baby is coming just yet.

Our baby in 3D! One of the perks of working in diagnostic imaging! 

Baby is doing really well so far and is measuring big so my dr. thinks I will be having a c-section again, but it is still all up in the air and we are just trying to go with the flow. We are getting very anxious to meet this little baby and find out if Brady will have a brother or sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment