Thursday, January 31, 2013

Da-Da

Watching cartoons. He'd rather play with the remote than his toys...

For the past couple months I would say to Brady "say dada" or "say mama" and he would just laugh and laugh. Well for a couple days now he has been babbling and starting to try new sounds for himself. Yesterday he was starting to try figuring out how to put it together and would whisper something close to ada. And today he did it! He can full on say dada! He has done it a few times today and if I catch him quietly babbling I tell him to say dada and sometimes he will instead of laughing. Now to work on mama!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! What a smart boy.are those free runs I see in the background? Do you like them? Do you think they have enough support for working? A couple of shoe stores told me the lunar line would be better

    ReplyDelete