Monday, July 30, 2012

It's almost midnight and I'm laying in bed trying to figure out how to use this blogger app. I can't sleep. Tonight I decided to put my baby in his crib in his own room to fall asleep. I didn't think he would last long in there by himself. Turns out he seems to really like his crib and hasn't slept this soundly for a while. I can't bring myself to move him and risk waking him but I also can't seem to sleep. I don't have a monitor and I'm really afraid I won't hear him when he wakes up! It's bitter sweet.
Brady is starting to really grow. I think he is going through a growth spurt because he wants to eat every hour or two all day. And once we finish this pack of newborn diapers he will be graduating to size one! That's probably something only a new mother appreciates and gets excited about. He is 6 weeks and seems to love music. He also loves a nice warm bath! I can alway count on that to calm him down when he is screaming at the end of a long day. He's such a sweetheart!
Being a cutie pie!
All happy after a warm bath for bedtime!

4 comments:

  1. Be excited you even got to use newborn. Tyler was too big from the start!! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little boy! We miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie you've got there mallory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is too cute! I love that picture after bath time! I could look at that little face all day!

    ReplyDelete