Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Weeks!



Today I'm 30.5 weeks pregnant! Which means I have less than 10 weeks left!...hopefully...Thats a picture of my belly that keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday! I'm still feeling pretty good, and still loving my sleep! I'm on the countdown for work, I have 5 sets left, which means 20 shifts and I'm starting to get pretty excited about that. 

We finally got our crib brought up from Edmonton and put it together. Here it is!


I love it! It looks a lot lighter in this picture than it is I think from the flash. But it is a very sturdy crib and I love how it looks. The nursery is nowhere near being decorated or anything but we are waiting until the baby is born to get too into it because we don't know if it is a boy or girl. Once we do then we will get bedding and curtains and wall decals, all that fun stuff. 

Last weekend we had two full days of prenatal classes to get us all prepared for this baby. It was pretty good and I think it was nice to help us feel a bit more confident on the whole labour thing. We can't wait until this baby arrives and I am starting to get really antsy to find out if it is a boy or girl! 

5 comments:

  1. We're anxiously awaiting our 12th grandchild too! Take good care of the two of you. You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Glad to see you are well and having fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MALLORY!!! You have the most adorable baby bump i have ever seen! lucky! c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Mal! I like your crib. Glad to see everything made it to you ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you were closer so we could see your whole pregnant little self. Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete