Friday, February 10, 2012

Diapers

For the past few days I have been seriously considering using these on my baby...


CLOTH DIAPERS!

 I would like to say the main reason I'd like to use them is because they are environmentally friendly, or because it saves a lot of money, but to be completely honest I first decided to start looking into them because they are sooo cute! I think they are adorable and they come in so many different patterns and colours!
The more I research them the more I want to try using them. Everything I read says it really isn't that much extra work these days and it really does save a ton of money. I was wondering if anyone has used them and what they think! So if you have any feedback please comment!

2 comments:

  1. Hey mal! My brother and Sister in law actually use these on their little girl. And they love them and say they are super easy. They are a little bit bigger than regular diapers but like you said they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i'm with ya on the cloth diaper idea! i've wanted to do it for as long as i can remember, all 5 of us kids wore cloth diapers (well, except for me...i was lactose intolerant and sometimes cloth diapers were not enough for the...aftermath...you get my drift?).

    ReplyDelete