Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowboarding!

Today Cody and I decided to start a new hobby. We are now Canada's next pro snowboarder's in the making! We got some new gear and headed out to the hill. Cody used to board a lot when he was younger and hasn't done it for a while but he was able to get going like no time had passed. He was patient enough to teach me and to wait for me to slowly inch my way down the hill. But I must say I was catching on pretty good!

\

This is us at the ski hill...it was after a few runs hence I look like I'm about to keel over. It was a lot of fun and we are excited to go back probably tomorrow.

Also for those who like Make-It Monday, Cody and I had these things at a restaurant up here called pizza rolls and decided to try to recreate them here at home. They are very easy. All you need are egg roll wraps, pizza sauce, pepporoni, and cheese. Put all the pizza stuff in the egg roll and seal it up. We double wrapped ours just to make sure they didn't explode. Then you toss them in the deep fryer and cook them up til they are nice and brown! They are delicious! 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like your having lots of fun. Where do you ski up there? And nice beard Cody! I should take a picture of Dan's bushy handlebars for you. His "look" changes every week. And you both seem to have quite a lot of red in the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good times up North!! Good for you guys. Your pizza treats sound good. I'll have to try them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a ski hill up here just about 10 minutes outside of the city. It really is on a hill because there are no mountains up here but it is pretty good considering. And Jen I have to post some better pictures of Cody with his beard. It was way longer and bushier a couple weeks ago but he finally shaved a lot of it off. He is trying to grow it out until he can curl his moustache up and then after that he wants to grow it out into a full fu manchu. I got him some moustache wax for his stocking for Christmas to prepare him haha. Em...those pizza rolls turned out so good that now cody is rolling everything up in egg roll wraps and deep frying it. His new favorite is roast beef and swiss haha

    ReplyDelete