Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scribblish!

I hope that my family is ready to play this...

SCRIBBLISH

Which looks like this...



At this...

GAME NIGHT

Which may end up looking something like this...




During this...

CHRISTMAS

Which will look just like this...






The point I'm trying to make is that everyone in my family should practice up their drawing skills because I'm thinking our new game this year for family game night at Christmas should be Scribblish! I think it looks like it could be a lot of fun! Can't wait to come home and get together with everyone again. The countdown has begun!

4 comments:

  1. I read about this game, and even though I don't like drawing, I think it sounds pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you made your paper chain Mally and started to play Christmas music? If not, you're falling behind me. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound fun, wish we could be there. I am not making a chain, but we have begun singing carols already. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. how was the chili cook off/halloween party? hope it went well! Jen

    ReplyDelete